Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tax Season is Over...

After working 21 hours in two days, we have finally finished with this tax season. The bad part is really only about the last two weeks, when accountants everywhere go into super crunch mode, and then get to just shy of "going postal" mode by the 13th or so.

But this years' tax season was extremely successful, and everyone in our office survived...

In other news, we bought an Xbox 360 over the weekend, mostly so we could finally play Guitar Hero 2. Oh my god, is this game awesome. I have a few pictures of our first day of playing, I'll post them at some point soon...

This weekend, we'll be heading out to lovely Lancaster to visit with my parents who will be running the Ilona's Art booth for the Poppy Festival. Although, sadly, due to an extreme lack of rain, there aren't any poppies this year. But it will be great to see my parents!!

There's the post tax-season update!

Stay sexy San Diego!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chun said...

Congratz on having your bouncing Xbox 360. Send us pics of it and I can give you some pics of my 7 yr-old PS2.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home