Thursday, March 08, 2007

Okay, so I have to gloat a little...

This past weekend, John and I went shopping at Hollywood and Highland
because we had been wanting to hit up Express, and the one at H&H is
without a doubt the biggest and best one we have been to. I tend to get
a little discouraged at Express and never seem to find anything that
fits me well as the sizes tend to run small...

But last weekend was a big boost to my self-confidence! Not only did I
find TWO tops that I liked, but the larges were TOO BIG!!!! I am now in
possession of two tops that are sized MEDIUM! My first (but hopefully
not the last!) in many many years!

Thank God watching what I eat and working out on a semi-regular basis is
FINALLY starting to show some effects!!!

I feel so LA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home