Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Happy Valentine's Day Indeed!

And not because John and I even believe in celebrating Valentine's Day (every day is V-Day with us!) but because today is the one year anniversary of my job!

One year ago I left the retail dead-end that I had been stuck in (in various capacities) for ten years. I leapt head on into the accounting world, and in the past year have gotten promoted, learned a ton, and met some really cool people.

Plus I feel, for the first time in my life, that I have a real "adult" job! Really more of a career, actually. I have taken on more responsibility, and feel like I am actually a productive member of society! AND, i don't dread going to work (as often....)

Well, who would have thought a year ago that I would be where I am today?

Certainly not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home