Friday, January 05, 2007

Stressful New Year...

So, the New Year has started off a little bumpy....

On Wednesday night on my way home from work, the clutch in my car died. After nearly 60,000 miles, it had enough and gave up. It managed to get me home, and John and I took it into the shop this morning. I was a wreck all morning until I finally got to talk to the guy working on the car, and got the grand total for the costs (just under $600) and it will be fixed by tonight. So at least it isn't something unmanageable. Thank goodness for Christmas bonuses!

Wednesday night I also had to turn in our 30 day notice of terminating our tenancy, so as of February 2nd we officially have to be out. We have a couple of leads to look at this weekend, plus we are going to drive around town and check places out, so hopefully by the end of this weekend we will have some good news on that front.

New Years pictures will be up soon, but the power supply for the Power Book was broken at our New Years Eve party, so have patience and they'll be up soon!

So, altogether nothing horrible, just a stressful few days to follow up a nice holiday season.

Hope you are all doing alright and having a good new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home