Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So Sad


Body Work!, originally uploaded by OctopusHat.

On Saturday John and I were in a bit of a fender-bender. While trying to go to our local neighborhood Coffee Bean, I was waiting to make a left turn, slowly rolling forward waiting for the traffic to clear in front of me. The traffic cleared and I started to make my turn when the JACKASS behind me decided that he wanted to pass me - ON THE LEFT! Well, needless to say he hit me... Fortunately there isn't a ton of damage, and the car is being taken to the body shop tomorrow, and should be good as new in a week or so.... At least our insurance company is siding with us this time, so if we are extremely lucky, we won't even have to pay the damn deductible.

The saddest part is that the car isn't even two months old....

Damn you reckless LA drivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home