Friday, September 29, 2006

Today is a Good Day!

It's Friday. The sun is shining and there is only 6 hours of work standing between me and weekend freedom!

Yesterday we got some good news at work. As some of you know by reading (or by talking to me, as I am always excited to talk....about it...) that Robert Downey, Jr. is one of our clients. His assistant came in yesterday to drop off some paperwork and let my boss know that RDJ just got the role of Tony Stark aka Ironman! We were all very excited about this, but intended to keep it hush hush until it was officially announced by "the trades..."

Well, today the Hollywood Reporter broke the story, and there are articles on CNN, MTV.com and more stating this newest bit of information! The consensus is that this is the perfect choice for this lesser known superhero! We are so excited for him!!

The best part (for me) is that Ironman is scheduled to open on my birthday in 2008!

YAY RDJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home