Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh My! It's Been a Long Time!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Life has a way of sneaking up on me and making time pass far more quickly than I think it is. Having said that - How the hell is it already the END of September?!?!?

Things have been good, if not a little busy. I am acclimating to my new position at work, and all in all everything is great on that front. Once we get past October 15th, my bosses will have much more time to focus on expanding my job duties and training me on much more exciting things. I'm looking forward to it!

This weekend we are taking the new car on it's maiden voyage - at least as far as road trips are concerned. We are driving up to visit my parents in beautiful Los Altos Hills for the weekend. I am really looking forward to the trip, as I haven't seen my parents since April! And yesterday was my mama's birthday, so it will be nice to celebrate with my family!

Beyond the weekend, John and I are planning "Anniversary Week 2006" which begins, frighteningly enough, next Sunday. We are going to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the Palladium on Sunday, October 1 to kick off our fifth year of marriage. The week itself hasn't been planned out fully just yet, but Thursday night we are planning on heading down to Anaheim, getting a hotel room, and waking up Friday morning (our ACTUAL anniversary) and going to the happiest place on Earth! That's right, The Magic Kingdom beckons us forth to celebrate the date of our nuptials!

So, there's your glimpse into our lives in Hollywood for this week....

Happy birthday Mom! See you tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home