Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Too Hot To Blog...

Sorry for the lack of posts, I haven't really been motivated to do anything lately in this hideous heat.

I don't know what the weather is like wherever you are as you are reading this, but the heat in LA is unnaturally warm.

I regularly check accuweather.com to find out just how bad it is outside when I am stuck in a gloriously air-conditioned office all day, and have been horrified over the past week at the results. Today, for example is supposed to be 89 degrees. Which in and of itself wouldn't be so bad, but something called the RealFeel (some crazy equation that figures in wind and humidity, etc.) puts today in at a painful 104 degrees. And believe me, it certainly feels that hot when you try to go outside.

***UPDATE*** Apparently 29 people in California have DIED due to the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home