Monday, May 01, 2006

Birthday Excitement!

Any of you who know me at all know that I get STUPIDLY giddy when my birthday approaches. For weeks ahead of time I start counting the days, planning the party, jumping up and down with childish excitement every time I remember just how close my birthday is.

I don't know why it is. One would think as I got older, this excitement about getting older would stop. But every time, as the days pass and my birthday gets closer, I still feel that same excitement!

And today is no different, for tomorrow I am turning 27 years old. When I think about turning 27, it doesn't seem old, but when I say it out loud, suddenly 27 sounds really old.

But it doesn't affect my birthday excitement!! Tomorrow John and I are both taking the day off work and we're going to the LA Zoo, followed by a leisurely lunch, then shopping! Then we are meeting some friends for dinner at the Cat and Fiddle!

Then Saturday is the big party - the "come as your favorite Tarantino movie character"-fest! I personally am going as Elle Driver (Darryl Hannah's character from Kill Bill) in the nurse outfit. I'll surely be posting pictures on Sunday after the inevitable hangover passes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home