Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another week....

The weeks fly by and I don't even realize!

My Quentin Tarantino birthday party was a big success! Our biggest party since moving down to LA, and almost everyone came in costume! It was great to party with everyone, even my younger brother and his girlfriend drove down from San Jose for the party!

This week, the depressing post-birthday week has been okay. Now is a really slow time at work, so I'm trying to learn how to LOOK busy without actually having something to do..... so if I stare at the computer screen all serious and blog, it actually looks like I'm really busy.......

Tonight we're going to try to catch a show of Mission Impossible 3 - I can't wait to watch Phillip Seymour Hoffman kick Tom Cruise's ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home