Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another week already?

I can't believe it's already been a week (or more) since I last posted here. The weeks disappear before I even know what's going on!

I swear I saw Billy Bob Thornton in an elevator at work today. But he had sunglasses on so it was hard to tell for sure.

We're driving off to Phoenix this weekend to visit with John's dad - it should be nice, hopefully not too hot just yet. Unfortunately we'll have to postpone the Grand Canyon for the fall, as neither of us could take any time off work to extend this particular trip.... But it does give us a reason to be Arizona-bound again in the nearish future....

I've taken to walking to the nearest Coffee Bean to my work about three days a week - which is a mile roundtrip - so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I'm also on book number... 5? Can it be? I started the da Vinci Code today. I know I said I could never read it and giving Dan Brown more money was just out of the question - so I borrowed a copy from a coworker. And hey, I don't work at Borders anymore, some attitudes can change.

That's my life in a nutshell... I'll try to remember to post pics from Todd's birthday party and more later on.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home