Friday, March 17, 2006

Time for an Update!

It's been a long time, I know, since I have updated. That has probably disappointed about three people (Amanda, Dad, John, thanks for reading!) I thought I would have time at my new job to sit around and sirf the net and blog blog blog! But actually, they are teaching me new things every day, and I have been busy enough to fill my days!

Things have been pretty much business as usual around here. The job is still great, now that I am getting to know everyone better and I have a better grasp of how to do my job well. I've actually spoken to Rpbert Downey Jr on the phone a few times, and Richard Karn (Al from Home Improvement) Dana Gould (stand-up comedian/writer for the the Simpsons) and Ken Jenkins (Dr. Kelso from Scrubs) have all been into the office!

I couldn't be happier that I am no longer in retail!

Other than that, there's not much to report. It's Friday, and that means freedom.

I will update more often, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home