Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Holidays are Over...

It's been way too long since I've blogged, The holidays were crazy this year, what with work and all, and I just haven't had the motivation to put anything new on this blog. But since the craziness is finally over, I can get back to some semblance of a routine.

Christmas was nice, a visit to the Verive Clan with delicious food and visiting with family. I missed not being able to visit with my family, but wasn't able to get any time off to go up north and visit. We'll have to continue the celebrations up north in January.....

New Years was also fun. New Year's Eve we headed out to the mall in Arcadia (the hugest mall with every store you could imagine!) and spent our Christmas money! We got some great clothes and it was nice to spend a day just the two of us! That night we hung out at home and watched some movies and played some board games and shared a bottle of champagne. It was a mellow way to ring in the new year.

So here we are, 2006. I can't believe it. I don't really have any resolutions just yet, but I'm working on it.

Happy New Year to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home