Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You Jump, I Jump Jack!

Just about the time I start thinking that this new store I'm working at has totally cut the celebrity sightings out of my life, a whale appears.

I was hanging out in the multimedia section this afternoon tracking down my very own copy of the 2nd season of Arrested Development, and an employee comes up to me and asks if I'm a fan of Leonardo diCaprio. I shrug, unsure of whether or not I would call myself a fan, and my coworker says, "Well, he's right over there if you care."

I look over, and wearing a tee-shirt and shorts and a bright blue Dodger cap was Leo himself. I gasped with glee. This is the biggest celebrity I have ever seen. (Even topping Keanu Reeves!) I stand nervously at the information desk, trying not to be too obvious, but moments later he approached me with a stack of stuff. "Are you all set?" I ask him with what had to be the hugest smile on my face EVER, and he says, "Yeah." Unfortunately for me, there was no register at the information desk, so I had to send him downstairs, but he looked at me with his gorgeousness and said, "Thanks." He ran down the stairs and paid for his stack of audio books, and left.

It was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home