Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I Hate Rich People

Or people who have enough money that they think they are better than everyone else.

Today I went to Del Taco to pick up some lunch for John to drop it off at his work. After retrieving the food, I got back in the car and began to pull out of my parking spot to head over to see John. As I pulled out of the spot about three feet, I saw a black Mercedes pulling up behind me, so I stopped. I had pulled out just enough that if the black Mercedes didn't see me and adjust just slightly, he would hit me. I watched as the car approached closer and closer to me expecting him to stop or readjust when he kept going and ran right into me. I was shocked!

I pulled forward and got out of the car, and the guy actually had the nerve to say that the accident was MY fault! He argued that I had backed into him and was obviously really pissed about his precious car. I couldn't stop shaking I was so shocked/angry/freaked out about the whole thing. My car just had some paint damage on the bumper, so I wasn't too concerned about it, but this guy was insistent that it was my fault and that he would be talking with the insurance company.

Fortunately there was a man in the parking lot who saw the whole thing and we chatted about the arrogance of this punk. He agreed that it wasn't my fault, and that this guy was just going to try to make me pay. He agreed to be a witness on my behalf if I needed.

What a friggin day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home