Sunday, July 17, 2005

One Week Down!

So I have officially finished a week at the new store, with my new job, and all new people. I have to say, it was the longest week of my life. I have been terrified and anxious because everything is just different enough to be totally stressful. But in a good, healthy, don't-have-to-deal-with-that-evil-witch-of-a-boss way. Everyone has been very sweet and helpful, and I think this is a really good thing. Plus, John and I have seen each other more in the past week than we have in months.

So to celebrate, last night a bunch of people from my old store got together at this crazy bar called Big Wangs to celebrate mine and another supervisors departure from the crazy life at Sunset and Vine. It made me really feel like I had made the right choice to move when everyone kept coming up to me, saying "You look so happy!" And I really am. It was great fun, and it was so nice to see everyone again.... I mean, I know it's only been a week, but I spent nearly every day for nearly two years with these people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home