Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So Busy....

I haven't had much to say lately, so I've avoided blogging. There haven't been any super ridiculous customers to talk about, no notable celebrity sightings, not much to say at all...

The exciting news for this week is that we are heading off to Vegas this weekend for the big bachelor/bachelorette party in honor of Beau and Mary (whose wedding is coming up in just three and a half weeks......) so that should be fun. John and I definitely need a vacation away from the madness of daily life in Los Angeles, so it will be nice to get away.... We'll really have to plan a real vacation someplace exotic later on in the summer...

Work is pretty much the same.... Nothing new to report in Suckville.

That's pretty much all I've got for now.... I'll post Vegas pics when we get back!

Have a good week and hang in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home