Friday, October 22, 2004

It's Been a While...

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but it's probably pretty likely that there are only a couple of people who still read this blog anyway...

Things have been crazy at work lately. Our new General Manager is trying to change everything that has been in place for nearly a year, and is changing all of the rules around.

The promotions didn't turn out quite the way that we had all hoped either. Apparently after sitting around and not picking a sales manager for nearly a month, there was suddenly a rush on getting someone in to do it, so our GM chose a manager from her old store to bring over. Crappy. Then I get a call from my old boss (now the General Manager at the West Hollywood store) and he tells me they are restructuring the store and they will not be filling the position. Again, crappy.

The good news is that I have an interview for the Human Resources/Operations Manager at the Glendale store at one o'clock this afternoon. I am nervous.

Wish me luck, I'll let you all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home