Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wil Wheaton in Hollywood!

So after meeting Wil Wheaton at the SENT opening downtown Los Angeles on Saturday night, I am super excited about his appearance at Borders Hollywood. He was SO thrilled that I have planned to have him come in for a reading/signing. He even mentioned it on his site! "I have confirmed...for August 15 at Borders in Hollywood (on Sunset and Vine! Cool!)"

I really feel so good about this. It was so incredibly cool to have met him and been able to talk about the event - although briefly - with him. I even explained to him that we had Michael Madsen in for a book signing/reading last week, and that he was a total jerk and really didn't seem to care about being there. It made us all look forward to having Wil in the store and really care about spreading the word on his book! We even decided to order double the number of books we had for Mr. Blonde...

So if you're in the LA area, or love Wil Wheaton enough to come to the LA area, he'll be here August 15 at 2pm. He's a super nice guy, and it should be a really great event. I finally finished Dancing Barefoot, and it's a great book. I can't wait to check out Just a Geek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home