Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Some More Celeb Sightings!

In the past few months, the celebrity sightings have been down at work... They all must be on exotic vacations or something...

Well, late last week, I was running around like a fool tripped up on WAY too much caffeine, and saw a line building up at our secondary registers - with a great lack of people working that day to staff it. So I ran in, and decided to help the people waiting there. I looked up and saw Scott Bakula and two adorable little children surrounding him! He didn't say much, but his children were very nice, chatting with me about their new CD's!

About five minutes later, I was helping out in the cafe (=MORE CAFFEINE) when I saw someone who looked somewhat familiar to me, and then he spoke. His voice sounded like that of Nicholas Cage - but it clearly was not him. It was then that I remembered Plaster City, a blog that John has been reading/listening to by Christopher Coppola, Nick's brother! Listen to any of the audio blogs, and you'll see what I mean! He was really very nice, considering I became the biggest klutz in the world and kept dropping the things he was buying and probably looked like a big idiot. I was pretty excited about it, but no one at work knew what I was talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home