Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The Dynamic Duo

When I have days off from work, I am detached from all of the news in the world. I didn't know that Marlon Brando had passed away until I got to work for a closing shift, and read through the daily communications sent down by the corporate office!

So I have been off since Sunday afternoon... I have tried to make an effort to watch a bit of the 6 o'clock news every few days - as depressing and infuriating as the news can be everyday - and I heard that John Kerry would be announcing his running mate in the next day or two. I was intrigued, as I'd like to think of myself as a fairly vocal Kerry supporter, and I would really like to believe that he could do a quality job as our next president, supported by the right side-kick.

So I forgot about it. I usually try to check JohnKerry.com every so often, and I wandered on over, and saw the news!

John Kerry and John Edwards is our Democratic Dynamic Duo for 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home