Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Opinions and Nothing More...

So we saw the Faherenheit 9/11 last night, and there is one thing I would like to say...

I really wish I was Canadian...

Or Dutch, or Japanese, or Norwegian, or anything other than an American. I am actually embarrassed to be an American. I am disgusted.

Now granted, many of the views, or "facts" presented in this film were creatively edited and probably manipulated to make Moore's case even stronger, but if even 2% of what is presented in the film is true - and I'm pretty sure it is - then we have a serious problem in this country.

I really think everyone should see this film, and then make their own conclusions. There is too much blind support in this country, and it needs to stop...

Canada here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home