Saturday, May 15, 2004

Not Much Going On...

Just relaxing before I have to go to work at 4pm...

John is off at Paul's Poker Birthday Shindig, which I would have liked to have gone to, but the scheduling powers that be at Borders have screwed me over yet again....

We saw Troy last night, it was enjoyable. John and I were discussing it earlier, and we've decided that it was epic and all, but the Lord of the Rings trilogy has spoiled us in the ways of being impressed by epicness. But I enjoyed it, Brad Pitt was amazing (and I don't just mean his looks) and it was well done. All in all a good movie, not perfect, but good. It was pretty much what I expected.

Next weekend we're thinking of heading out into the desert for the Renaissance Faire with the free tickets I got from work. Some interesting perks I get at that place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home