Saturday, May 22, 2004

A Few Recent Celeb Sightings...

My first couple of celeb sightings in recent history, and I forgot to post about them!

A few days ago, Sean Hayes from Will and Grace was in the store. I am not a fan of Will and Grace, so was therefore a little less impressed than the rest of the staff in my store, but nevertheless, I did recognize him - even though he was wearing his baseball hat, and hiding in the magazine section.

Also within the past few days, we had another celeb - more exciting to me, as John and I have been watching a bunch of "Firefly" - the sci-fi western that was canceled from FOX. He plays the preacher - Shepherd Book, Ron Glass.

Let's hope that now that it's summertime, we'll get more TV stars who are on vacation for the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home