Friday, April 16, 2004

YAY!...I guess....

Well, my phone interview went well, I am being passed on to the LA District Manager for Assistant Manager positions in Beverly Hills, Studio City and Santa Monica. The recruiter seemed impressed with my level of knowledge about Cafe Operations, and it sounds like the job I am currently doing at Borders is really on par with the Assistant Manager positions at strictly coffeehouse establishments.

I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing. I'm excited one minute and anxious the next. Part of me really wants this job, and part of me thinks it would be really stupid to take it. I know a lot of the part of me that wants the job wants it for the bump in pay (I'm assuming there's a bump in pay, I wouldn't take it otherwise) which is not necessarily the best reason to take it. (That's the other part of me arguing back!)

I don't know. Borders has been good to me, and the opportunities are more..... well, more. There are millions more Borders stores with hundreds more positions.... And I've now got two and a half years under my belt - I don't really want to start from nothing again.....

Is a few extra bucks going to make the difference?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home