Monday, April 05, 2004

Two in a Row!

Today, in the cafe at work, I saw not one, but two celebrities.... Okay, their level of celebrity is maybe not what one might hope to see, but I thought it rather cool....

First, there was a crazy lady with two loud little kids that was buying a bunch of kids books in the cafe.... I recognized her instantly from her role on "Friends" as Ross's girlfriend Julie, Lauren Tom! She's done a ton of voice-acting, and recently appeared in "Bad Santa", but I will always remember her as the one who was dumped by Ross the same day as my high school boyfriend dumped me.

Right behind her in line was a hottie that I knew I had seen somewhere before, and it drove me crazy until I finally figured out who he was... Most well known as Rick from the first season of the hit FOX show "24", Daniel Bess!

Quite an eventful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home