Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Updates!

Things have been going on pretty much as usual around Verive's Hollywood. Things are going well, John is getting super excited about his upcoming shoot - and I am sooooo happy for him - and I'm working away constantly, counting the minutes until we drive off into the sunset and towards that beautiful, neon oasis in the desert. It's about time I had a mini-vacation, and I am so excited about the 36 or so hours that we will be in Las Vegas, NV.....

I'm can't wait to kick some ass at the Blackjack tables!

In other news, John, Beau, Mary and I saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" on Friday, and I have to say - it was absolutely brilliant! I have been a HUGE Jim Carrey fan since he first graced the screen in "Ace Ventura - Pet Detective" and while there is nothing that can replace the ridiculous hilarity of Carrey's earlier works (Ace Ventura 2, Liar Liar, and even most recently Bruce Almighty) I have come to respect Jim Carrey as a wonderful actor, and not just a comedian with what appears to be a face made of rubber. In addition, Kate Winslet is fabulous (and gorgeous!) and the story and direction is INCREDIBLE.

Other than that, things are pretty average around here. I have a few more days of work before we head off to Las Vegas and our amazingly cheap rooms at Imperial Palace ($35/night on the strip! WTF?!?) so I am pretty much zoned out for the week I think.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home