Sunday, February 08, 2004

Never Again Am I Allowed To Go To Ralph's Alone.....

Today, while picking up a few items for tonight's dinner at one of the Ralph's in West Hollywood, I came upon the most exciting of all of my celebrity sightings!

I saw a Hobbit!

Dominic Monaghan, who plays Merry in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, was keeping up pace with me as I wandered through the store!

I stopped in front of the olives/pickles aisle, and he looked at me, and then walked right in front of me and stopped - as though he wanted me to recognize who he was. I stood there, desperately trying to think of something clever to say, or to figure out a way to get his autograph, but failing at all of the above. I left the store and came home to recount the tale of the hobbit in the supermarket to John, who was less than pleased that he had decided to sit this shopping trip out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home