Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Some time to myself...

Not to say that I've had a real day off in the past week and a half, but yesterday I only worked two hours (on my day off) to order food and supplies for the cafe. Things are going so marvelously busy and hectic, that right now, I am avoiding answering the phone, for fear that they will call me in early to help out.

I really can't take it anymore.

Which isn't to say that I don't still like my job, it's just driving me closer and closer to insanity with all the craziness going on.

But hopefully soon things will calm down a little - but not much, what with the holidays just around the corner. With only 36 shopping days till Christmas, who knows what the next 5 weeks will hold for me.

So I think I'll just relax for the next three hours until I have to be back at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home