Saturday, November 08, 2003

The End of Week Two

I am very sorry for not posting in the past week, and here is my excuse.

I worked 62 hours this week... I have fallen asleep within hours of getting home each night. Every muscle in my body hurts.

Hope that is a valid excuse for everyone...

So here it is, the end of the second week of the Hollywood Borders sort. Things are getting really crazy, and the hours are ramped up even higher for next week!!!

Monday and Tuesday I will be working 13 hours each day, then 10 hours each Wednesday through Friday, then eight hours each Saturday (Opening Day) and Sunday!

Only 72 hours in one week?? Is that all???

But after that point hopefully things will simmer down to a more normal state. It would be great to have a social life again and to be able to see my sweet husband for more than a few hours before I crash into a lifeless mass of sleepiness.

And I know I've said it a million times before, but the store is beautiful and this has to be one of the most fulfilling jobs I've ever had....

(And the paycheck will be unbelievable!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home