Monday, October 06, 2003

We Made It!

Well, here it is, our first full earthly revolution around the sun as husband and wife (and yes, i am spending the first few moments blogging about it.)

Honestly, the past year has been one of the best in my life and I have not only my wonderful, caring, sweet, loving, sexy husband to thank. (But mostly.... ;) Our friends and family have been such a wonderful network of support and love. Despite all the monumental changes in our lives, and the long distances that we now have from many of our friends and family, I want to thank each and every one of you for the friendship and love you have shown John and me in the past year and throughout our lives. We certainly couldn't have made it through without you.

But seriously, looking back on the past year has been a common theme for John and me in the past few days, with this milestone date upon us. I cannot even fathom the breadth of amazing things we have shared with each other in the past... um, well, since February 1999 when we discovered something so special in each other that we just had to see where it would go. And as many of you know, it has taken us some amazing places, even if we never left the comfort of our living room.

And truly, the journey is only beginning...

I can honestly say that falling in love with John Michael Verive is the most wonderful thing that has ever bestowed itself on my modest little life. Everything is more special when shared with him, and looking to the future I am so excited that I have him to share every new experience with - both the exciting and the ordinary.

And now that I have blabbered on, I extend this wish to you all - if you have found that special person that makes you feel incredibly wonderful every moment of every day, cherish it and realize that you have something truly extraordinary. And if you are still searching for that special someone, just know that when you find it, your life will become more wonderful in ways that you can't even possibly imagine.

Happy anniversary, John.

I love you more than anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home