Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sooo tired....

So really, I had forgotten how much it sucks to have a job.... well, in some respects. For one, I am always so damn tired now! I'm not bored with sitting around watching TV and doing nothing - actually I welcome it with open, sleepy arms... But I am enjoying my new job, getting really excited about Monday, when we actually start working in the store with the three week deadline of getting everything done.

I only get Sundays off for the next three weeks, and I'm working 60 hours per week! How the hell did they convince 59 people that this was a good idea?

(My bet is all they had to do was say "overtime" and people were more than happy to give up their lives for a few weeks for a phat paycheck.... I know I am....)

This weekend is Meli's bachelorette party, so that should be really fun! It won't make for a very restful weekend, but hell, who needs sleep??

John and I were just watching the Daily Show and saw a segment on the Santa Cruz City Council's plan to try to get our Prez impeached. It was really really bizarre, but kinda cool to actually know who some of the crazy people they were talking to were. Very very odd.

Well, I'm off to bed. Gotta rest up so I can do it all again tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home