Friday, October 10, 2003

My Last Few Days of Freedom...

Well, here we are, my last Friday of unemployed bliss. I think now that I know I have a job to go to on Monday, the hours are feeling longer and longer and it's a darn good thing I finally found something, cuz I am ready to go insane.

I'm sure I'm driving John up the wall with my constant boredom.....

But it should be really cool, we are having a little soiree with the SoCal people to celebrate my new found employment tomorrow night, so at least that gives me some cleaning to do.... And that should be really fun.

Hopefully sometime soon we'll be able to have a bigger bash involving our NorCal buds, but unfortunately with all the work of putting a new store together, and then the impending retail doom of the holidays, we may just have to wait until January.....

I'm really kind of frightened that once our Borders is open everyone will have not quite two weeks of real-time experience before the biggest shopping day of the year... But Christmas time really is the most fun time at Borders (at least in Santa Cruz) because of the constant crazy busy-ness with no time to think about how bad your feet hurt due to standing for eight hours straight. And then there's all the holiday themed drinks I'll get to make in the Cafe!!!!

WOOHOO!

I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home