Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Back to Santa Cruz and NorCal....

It's strange to think that John and I will be in Santa Cruz in two days. It really hasn't been that long, but it feels SOOOOO long. We'll be leaving LA around 3pm (when I get off work in Glendale, so hopefully John can come pick me up and we can leave straight from there and avoid some traffic in the valley.) which puts us in Santa Cruz around 9:30 with traffic. It will be strange to be making the trips in reverse of what we normally do, and weird to be back on old turf, but I am excited to see everyone and catch up on all things Northern California.

In other news, my co supervisors in the new Hollywood store got to check out the store yesterday, and said that it is absolutely beautiful. They claim the cafe is large and shiny and gorgeous, and I get an outdoor patio area!!!!! The cafe of my dreams is coming true!

I just woke up from a four hour nap, so I may not sound all that coherent.... I need to learn how to wake up at 6am again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home