Friday, September 12, 2003

OH MY GOD!

I can't believe it's been just under a week since I updated.... but then, I can, because I really have nothing to talk about other than the hundreds of millions of bazillions of jobs that I have been applying for. And that really just isn't interesting for anyone - even me.

But it has all become a little overwhelming... I've applied at five different Borders stores for eleven different positions, and I just have to be patient. I think I need to learn to accept the fact that I am not as qualified as I would like to think for these high-paying retail management jobs that I would totally love to do.

In other news, I did get a job working at a brand new Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf they are opening kinda near our home. It would be a great job if I was 17 years old, but being 24 and trying to pay bills and rent with $6.75/hour.... and the killer is I was pretty much BEGGING for full time, and they gave me 27.5 hours next week....

But it's okay! We're going to see the Spanish Beefcake, Antonio Banderas, and the hottest man in the world other than my husband, Johnny Depp - tonight... We just watched Desperado last night, so I am extra psyched about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home