Tuesday, September 30, 2003

More pests and stuff....

So the exterminator just came in and sprayed for ants and TERMITES in our apartment. The termite problem has not been so huge, but in the past week I have found a half a dozen drowned termite corpses in our bathtub. ICKY! But hopefully they will be gone soon, they have been sprayed and will hopefully no longer invade our humble abode.

In other news, John and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary in just SIX DAYS! The sentiment all around is that it is unbelievable that it has already been a year! The past year has flown by with so many changes and exciting events, and I myself am having a hard time believing that we have already shared 359 days as husband and wife!

So I am desperately trying to come up with something cool and low-cost to do on our anniversary. It appears that the La Brea Tar Pits have free admission on the first Tuesday of every month, so we will definitely be planning on checking that out the day after our anniversary. From what I've heard, it is super cool! I am excited to start doing all of the cultural "things" available to us living in LA, so hopefully at some point soon we'll be able to afford to do them all.

Next I want to plan an expedition to see the Groundlings - an improv/sketch comedy troupe that has become a breeding ground for Saturday Night Live cast, and it is supposed to be amazingly funny. And only 1.2 miles from our house down on Melrose, so there will be no annoying parking to deal with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home