Monday, September 22, 2003

Damn Borders Again!

So I just heard from the manager of the Cerritos Borders, and they decided to go with an internal candidate. So once again, I am screwed by the "promoting from within" policy. Which I can respect, but it still kinda sucks.

In other news, tomorrow I am returning to work at the Coffee Bean, after not hearing from them regarding my schedule for the week. John is starting to think that I should just blow off the Coffee Bean. I don't know, I can't decide what to do about this job.

Tomorrow is the job fair for the Hollywood Borders, which should prove to be fruitful. Both the Long Beach and Cerritos General Managers will provide a reference for me, so that has to be helpful. With any luck, I will walk away from the job fair tomorrow with a supervisor position in the brand new Hollywood Borders store!

Wish me luck, it appears that I will need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home