Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Damn you, Crate and Barrel

So, to quiet enquiring minds everywhere, yes, I finally heard back from Crate and Barrel. They offered me a job...

So why, you may ask, am I not overwhelmingly excited?

Well, Crate and Barrel is closing the store in Century City (about 4 miles from the new Beverly Hills location) and is moving all of the current employees there. Which leaves me with a part-time, sales position at minimum wage plus commission. Which, don't get me wrong, commission in Beverly Hills has got to be amazing, but the store will not be open until late September. Which means, once again, that Unemployment will pay me significantly more. :(

Oh well, at least it's an option, it would be fabulous to work in Beverly Hills, but not for what they are offering me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home