Thursday, July 17, 2003

Not much in the way of news.....

There's not really anything to blog about today.... hmmmm...

Last night was nice, my brother and his girlfriend came over last night and hung out - we listened to a sampler CD of music he has been working on, it was actually pretty impressive. We enjoyed some of the Empty Box Brews and had a nice mellow evening.....

I spent much of my day yesterday applying to jobs in LA - and I found a listing for Inventory Manager in Long Beach today - a job I applied for at our very own Santa Cruz Borders nearly 2 years ago..... So the opportunities are starting to pour in! And I spent the rest of the day being nervous about my C&B interview, even though it's a week and a half away..... Do interviews ever get any easier?

I hope I don't have to go to TOO many....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home