Tuesday, July 15, 2003

The Job Search Continues

For the past few months I have begun the arduous task of searching for jobs in the greater Los Angeles area.... Lots of opportunities, but since I'm not actually in LA yet, I am unable to reap the benefits of being super prepared and applying for hundreds upon hundreds of jobs....

Today, somehow, though, I was pointed to a site that lists Federal Jobs and it kind of scares me to see how many jobs there are in Long Beach for the Department of Homeland Security. Frightening, I can say the least, and I think probably one of the scariest places to work these days, other than anywhere in DC or NY.... But these things scare me for no reason, so perhaps I should just apply......

On the other hand, Crate and Barrel is opening a new store in September, 2 miles from both their store in the Grove and another store 2 miles in the other direction in LA. Which is good news for me, since I really seem to enjoy the physical abuse of opening a brand new retail store, and good news for Crate and Barrel lovers everywhere! (By the way, they have an awesome Bridal Registry!!)

I should totally get the job now, I'm shamelessly plugging them on my little blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home