Sunday, July 13, 2003

Good Times, Good Times...

Had a really good weekend (so far)... Friday night we played D&D - John, myself, John, Elisabeth, Greg and Antonio.... It's been an awesome game, and I'm really sad that it will be ending soon... My Cleric is totally wrong now, and I absolutely love it. We'll definitely have to get a game going when we move down....

Saturday we saw Pirates of the Caribbean again, and I cannot reiterate enough how much I love this movie. Go see it now!

Saturday was also Andrew and Jodi's gaming party - video games, card games, and just about anything you can play... It was really fun, with yummy beer and tons of people. Thanks to Andrew and Jodi for a super fun evening!

And now we come to Sunday... Sundays, traditionally are very lazy for us.... we sit around wishing we had something to do (when we both know we don't really have to motivation to do anything) and then we stay up as late as possible to avoid Monday's inevitable arrival. So that's our weekend.....

Like I said - good times.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home