Friday, July 18, 2003

Friday Five

I figured I might as well follow the trend that John has set by answering the Friday Five...

1. When was the last time you cheated?

Ummm, I don't. I don't think... I really only ATTEMPTED to cheat in high school, and that was a LONG time ago.

2. When was the last time you stole?

To totally steal John's answer (which was my answer before I read his responses) I stole my wonderful hubby's heart a little over 4 years ago... And I stole John's answer to the question..... I also make a habit of trying to steal people's thunder.... ;)

3. When was the last time you lied?

Sometimes you just have to keep things to yourself to prevent from hurting those you care about... So probably pretty recently. So please, try to return the favor?

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?

Umm, if car accidents count, it was about a month ago. But they broke my car too. :(

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?

NEVER! well, i probably accidentally kicked John in my sleep or something, but I try not to do it on purpose. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home